- Franz Schubert - Frühlingsglaube, An die Laute, Nachtstück, Im abendrot
- Francesco Tosti - Aprile, L’alba separa dalla luce l’ombre
- Edward Elgar - Sea Pictures
- Roger Quilter - Seven Elizabethan Lyrics
- Eric Coates - Birdsong at Eventide, I heard you singing
- Alan Murray - I’ll Walk Beside You
- Ivor Novello - We’ll Gather Lilacs
- Benjamin Britten - (Folk Songs) Brisk Young Widow, Last Rose of Summer, Oliver Cromwell
- Frank Bridge - (Coleridge Settings) Thy Hand in Mine, Where She Lies Asleep, Love Went A Riding
The concert will start at 4pm with a 20 minute interval, finishing round 5.30pm.
The gardens will be open from 1pm.
If you are wondering what to do before the concert you could come and have a picnic in the grounds. Please note that there is no wet weather cover, other than trees.
Please take your rubbish away with you.
You can purchase tickets from this page via Eventbrite or directly to Glynde Estates by cheque or BACS payment. Tickets bought directly from the office will not be sent out but avaiable for collection on the door.
Cheques must be made out to "Glynde Estates" (not Glynde Place) and sent to: Glynde Estates, The Estate Office, Glynde Place, Glynde, East Sussex, BN8 6SX.
Please make sure you tell us what tickets you are purchasing and your names. If you want confirmation of purchase please provide us with your email or telephone number. Alternatively a SSAE.
By Bank Transfer
If you would like to make a BACS payment then please contact the office for details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glynde Place reserves the right to change the programme. Tickets are non-refundable unless Glynde Place cancels or changes the date of the event.