Glynde Place is situated at the top of the village of Glynde and has commanding views over the Weald and Sussex Downs. The house was built in 1569 by William and Anne Morley, to replace the previous existing family home, from local flint, chalk and Caen stone. Glynde Place has passed from William and Anne, through three intermarried families, to the current owners. Today it is the family home of Francis and Caroline Hampden and their three children.
The house is open to the public and also is available for weddings and other private hire functions. We host a number of events: from the Glynde Place Concert Series to the massively popular Love Supreme Festival. Please see below for details on all events coming up at Glynde Place.